Investing with clarity is all about mastering the 3 Cs: Confidence, Conviction, and Consistency.
In part three of this five-part miniseries, Mark Pearson is back with Chuck Etzweiler, senior vice president of Nepsis®, to challenge different investment dogmas that distract most investors from their long-term financial goals. They also share Nepsis’s unconventional, but powerful, investment approach to help you invest with clarity®.
Mark Pearson and Chuck Etzweiler discuss:
- How to avoid “over-diversification” of an investment portfolio
- Why you should not overly fixate on benchmarks to measure performance
- The incredible flexibility that separately managed accounts (SMAs) can provide
- Tips to overcome the four key barriers to investing with conviction and clarity
- And more
Connect With Chuck Etzweiler:
- Email Chuck
- Episode 66 – Knowing What You Own and Why You Own It: Eradicating the Fear From Process With Chuck Etzweiler
- Episode 65 – Knowing What You Own and Why You Own It: Eradicating the Fear From Process With Chuck Etzweiler
- Episode 47 – Nepsis’ 2020 Market Forecast — with Chuck Etzweiler
- Episode 26 – Anchors Away—with Guest Chuck Etzweiler
- Episode 17 – A Look Under the Hood at Nepsis—With Guest Chuck Etzweiler
- Episode 14 – The Falling Star—with Guest, Chuck Etzweiler, VP of Research at Nepsis, Inc.
Connect with Mark Pearson:
About Our Guest:
Chuck Etzweiler is Nepsis’ senior vice president of research. With over three decades of investment industry experience, Chuck oversees the firm’s ongoing research activities, much of which helps advisors and clients truly understand Nepsis’ philosophy and strategy.
Prior to joining Nepsis®, Chuck worked as Chief Market Strategist for True North Global Research and as an Investment Analyst with both Wells Fargo and the Bank of Hawaii. Additionally, Chuck has earned the CIMA® designation and is a Chartered Market Technician. Chuck is a graduate of Syracuse University and also has earned his MBA in Finance from the Crummer School of Management in Winter Park, FL.