In today’s episode, Mark Pearson is joined again by Chuck Etzweiler, Nepsis’ head of research. This time Mark and Chuck talk about the importance of managing your portfolio in times of uncertainty. Get ready for a deep discussion on anchor bias—and what that really means.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What anchor bias really is and how to recognize it
- Why anchoring isn’t necessarily a bad thing if you’re anchored in clarity
- Why the current state of the market is causing portfolio managers to change their practice—and how that will impact your return
- About the importance of monitoring your portfolio and deciding when it’s the right time to buy low and sell high
- Why you shouldn’t let your political stance determine your investment decision-making
- And more!