Financial analysts claim that the stock market has recently seen the worst week of losses following the 2008 Financial Crisis. As an investor, do you know how to stay calm and make smart investment decisions throughout the calamity?
In this episode, Mark Pearson discusses how to NOT panic during these tumultuous times, shares statistics about market reactions to past viruses, and emphasizes the importance of knowing what you own and why you own it.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What the insanity is and how to stop it
- The impact of coronavirus on the stock market
- What black swan events are
- Why asset allocation is essential
- The importance of knowing what is going on in your portfolio
- And more!
Tune in now to learn what to do — and not do — during these tumultuous times in the market.!