Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Albert Einstein once said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”
In this episode of Invest With Clarity Podcast, Mark Pearson explains how to choose the right mutual funds for your goals — all while keeping your sanity.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The top factors that contribute to the decision to invest in a mutual fund
- Which misguided action is causing investors to constantly underperform
- Why Mark says that you should never feel “good” when you put your money to work
- Why there’s a race to the bottom on fees and expenses
- The reason you still need to invest with clarity with your mutual funds
- And more!
Tune in to hear Mark’s insights about how to select the right mutual funds while keeping your sanity intact.
Resources: Nepsis | Episode 14: The Falling Star | Comparison Is the Thief of All Joy