Few things in this world are guaranteed: death, taxes, and fluctuations in the global stock market.
In this episode of the Invest With Clarity podcast, Mark Pearson explains why shifts in the market of even 1% are not nearly as big of a deal as people make them out to be.
You will learn:
- Why believing that you’re “investing in the stock market” is a false narrative
- Why investing in the S&P 500 index might not be the smartest way to invest
- Why clear thinking is arguably the most important quality to use when deciding which companies to invest in or whether to sell shares in a company
- What Wall Street means when it talks about value versus growth
- Why Nepsis is the frontrunner for unbiased content about each client’s portfolio
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how to decipher the indexes and invest with clarity!