Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
All too often, investors inhibit their potential for successful by giving in to emotional biases.
Mark Pearson sees examples of investors being swayed by emotional biases all the time. In this episode, he discusses each of these biases and explains how they spring from a lack of investor clarity.
In today’s episode, you will learn:
- The different types of emotional biases
- How diversification is different than asset allocation
- Why the real secret to Warren Buffett’s success is superhuman discipline
- Mark’s dual approach to confronting clients’ biases
- Why Mark believes advisors should run their businesses the same way gardeners prune their gardens
- And more!
Tune in now and learn what it means to stick with the investment process and invest with clarity!
Resources: Bias: Who Me White Paper | Nepsis, Inc. | Nepsis, Inc. Facebook Page