Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Mark Pearson and his team aren’t fans of mutual funds, and you’re about to find out why.
In this episode, Mark doesn’t spare mutual funds’ feelings as he dives into the traits that make them undesirable, otherwise known as the dreadful five Cs.
Here’s what you will learn about in this episode:
- Why being over-diversified is a problem
- What the five Cs are and how they impact portfolios
- How mutual funds make money and how those costs are passed on to the consumer
- Examples of multiple conflicts that could run within a mutual fund portfolio
- How the characteristics of mutual funds clash with Nepsis’ approach to investing.
Tune in to learn why you should avoid mutual funds if you want to invest with clarity.
Resources: NEPSIS, Inc. | Investing for Success: Understanding the Four Key Principles